MAKING A RESERVATION IS EASY AND FAST - HERE IS HOW IT WORKS!
1. Select the appropriate device and time period online
Instructions for renting
- 1. Select "normal" if you want to rent for one or more days. Select "weekend" if you want to rent for a weekend.
- 2. Select start and end date
- 3. If you have a campaign code, input it to the campaign input field and click Search.
- 4. Inventory that is free, is listed as bright and the ones already reserved are shown as dimmed. Select the one you prefer and click "Choose this".
- 5. Select the equipment you want and define own risk for insurance.
- 6. Fill in your contact info and confirm the reservation.
- Varauksen voit tehdä myös puhelimitse tai sähköpostilla
2. Receive confirmation
You will receive a confirmation and a 20% confirmation fee. Cancellation at least 7 days before the start of the reservation is free of charge.
3. Device handover
Rental agreement and how-to instrunctions are done in our store in Kaarina at the start of the reservation. Remember to check the location for the device and handover times from the device info.
- You will need an identification! Passport or a driver's license for example.
- Rest of the payment is expected before the handover.
4. Enjoy your trip
You are now ready to pickup the device and enjoy your trip!
- All of our rental boats are well equipped with all the necessary equipment.
- Please do still check the specific equipment listing from the device's info from our website.
- Remember to grab some tanning lotion and water!
- Plan your route and get to know the area before you head out.
- A great free service for route planning can be found here: www.sailmate.fi
- If the device is already at the sea.
- Check the dock and the correct dock and berth from the rental agreement or device info.
- Check the device's condition and inform us if you see any damage that was not mentioned at the rental agreement.
- Take your time getting to know the device and it's equipment.
- Start your trip!
Returning the device
Head back in time.